Our students have once again been invited to go to Clayton for trick-or-treating on Friday, October 28. This will be a fun time for students to dress in their Halloween costumes and walk to Clayton to get candy. The Clayton staff looks forward to our visit.
Here are some details to keep in mind when planning for Friday:
Be sure to bring a container to collect and transport candy
For Lower School:
* There will be a scheduled time for each grade level: Preschool 9:00-10:00 Kindergarten 9:00-10:00 First Grade 9:00-10:00 Second Grade 9:00-10:00 Third Grade 1:00-2:00 Fourth Grade 1:00-2:00. Fifth Grade: 1:00-2:00
* Students MUST be able to put on and take off their costumes. For those classes scheduled to go at 9:00, the students may come to school dressed in costume. Students scheduled to go at 1:00 will bring their costumes to change into before going to Clayton Homes.
* When not in costume, students may wear their CBA Spirit Wear shirts or their uniform.
* Costumes: NO bloody, scary, or gory costumes, and NO weapons or accessories.
Also, please know that students will not be eating their candy here at school, but it will be sent home for parents to go through.
For Upper School:
Upper school students will have the choice to come to school in Friday attire or wear a costume. If your child chooses to come to school dressed in a costume, please follow these guidelines:
1. No bloody or gory costumes.
2. No racy or revealing costumes.
3. No weapons as costume accessories.
4. Costumes must adhere to the same skirt/short length, neckline, and sleeve length requirements as school attire.
Please remember that we are a PreK-12 school and we want students at all grade levels to enjoy an appropriate and fun day. Be aware that if your student comes to school in an inappropriate costume, they will be required to change.
Thanks and we look forward to a Fun Friday!