Business Office Newsletter
- If you are enrolled in a FACTS monthly tuition payment plan, you have the option to pay an additional toward your balance at any point during the school year. This will help lessen your monthly payments. If you would like to do this and need assistance, please email Brady Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reminder: You can enroll in AutoPay so that your account never becomes delinquent. You will still receive the invoice for your review and you can always check in with Brady Orr at email@example.com if you have any questions. * Note: if you enroll in AutoPay AFTER a charge has been posted to your account, you will have to manually pay it as the system will not capture previously entered charges.
- Reminder: Technology Fees were due on 07/31/2022. If you are not enrolled in AutoPay, you will need to either pay online via FACTS or drop a check off at Brady Orr’s attention in the Business Office if you have not already done so.
- Fall Athletic Fees were added to the athlete family’s FACTS accounts last week and are due at the end of August.
Current Contact Information
- If you moved or have a new phone number or email address, please be sure to email the new contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Give Year Round
- You can give to Clayton-Bradley Academy. We are a 501(c)3 which means that your gift is tax-deductible. You can choose to give a one-time gift, make a pledge for multiple gifts at various intervals, and/or you can text-to-give.
- One-time gift: https://claytonbradleyacademy.factsmgtadmin.com/give
- Recurring pledge: https://claytonbradleyacademy.factsmgtadmin.com/pledge
- Text-to-Give: (865) 269-9649
- Link to our Amazon Smile account and a percentage of your Amazon purchases will be automatically donated to Innovative Education Partnership at no additional cost to you.
- Shop and link your shopping accounts to Innovative Education Partnership at Food City, Kroger, and Publix.
- Collect Box Tops for Education.